Use our online tool to book study rooms in the library.
- Room reservations can be booked online using Lander University sign-on credentials.
- Our priority is providing study space for current students of Lander University.
- Study rooms are available only when the library is open and staffed.
- Library users may reserve up to 3 hours per day.
- The study rooms and building are NOT soundproof. Users must keep voices and noise very low.
- Reservations are automatically cancelled if no one checks in within 15 minutes after the start time.
- If a study room is vacant and not reserved, users can use it on a first-come, first-served basis but must immediately vacate the room if a user with a reservation arrives.
- Unsuitable conduct in the study rooms will result in revocation of reservation privileges.